–Experience: Fiona Bertrán is a specialist in coaching with neuro-linguistic
programming, emotional intelligence and communication.
A graduate in History and Political Science from the Panthéon-Sorbonne University of Paris, Fiona worked for over 10 years in the world of international contemporary art, selecting and promoting young artists, in recognised galleries throughout Europe and the United States.
Fiona is an Expert in Coaching by the CECP (Spanish Coaching Association), and in Emotional Intelligence from the University of Alcalá, where she was awarded a Masters in Integral Communication.
She is a NLP Practitioner with John Grinder and NLP Master from the NLP University of Santa Cruz, California with Robert Dilts. At the moment she is expanding her knowledge on emotional management and overcoming trauma through Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, and is exploring the relationship between change, creativity and altered states of conscience, in the Ericksonian hypnosis Master given by Stephen Gilligan in Barcelona (2008).
Fiona speaks Spanish, French, English and Italian and offers coaching sessions in any one of these languages.
–Speciality: I am a specialist in giving personal coaching to:
- professionals working in a creative environment, culture and the arts: artists, actors, designers, architects, etc.,
- liberal professionals,
- young entrepreneurs,
- and people in general facing challenging personal and/or professional changes.
–My dream: A world where each individual feels that he or she has the opportunity to fulfil themselves, to give what they have inside, to fully live their values and their identity.
–My values: Respect, care, confidence, listening, enthusiasm, confidentiality and transparency.
- The individual has the resources and the wisdom necessary to achieve what he or she sets out to do.
- All healthy people know what is best for them.
- Life is experimentation: “There is no such thing as failure, only results”. (NLP precept)